Thursday 11 April 2013

Script

The script that will be used in my opening of a fiction film-

The family are sitting around a squared table in the living room. It is night time and there is a lamp near the corner to light up that corner of the room.

Devon:[talking to the rest of the family] I found this old game in the loft.

George: so how do we play it?

Devon: well apparently we take it in turns to ask questions and if there are spirits in the room it will it will give us a sign on the board.

George: i don't believe in spirits and things not for one second.

Stan: Well let's just have a go anyway what harm can it do?

Devon: Exactly so what shall the first question be?

Susan: Is there anybody there?

[All the characters gaze their eyes on the board, yet nothing happens]

George: See I knew it wouldn't work

[The charcaters are still looking at the board as the "yes" moves into the cente of the board]

George: You moved that!

Susan: Lets ask another question then

Stan: Show us a sign you are here

[The house phone begins to ring]

George: I'll answer it!

[George walks across the living room to asnwer the house phone, there is a small lamp on the table.]

George: Hello

Voice on the phone: [Stan's voice] Can you let me in?

George: Who is this?

[The phone goes dead and there is a one tone sound coming from the phone]

Stan: Who was that?

George: He sounded just like you, Dad

[George walks back to the table, shortly after the lights flash off and then back on]

George: I don't want to play anymore, its getting too scary

Devon: I thought you didn't believe in spirits?

George: I don't

[The kitchen door slam and then a message is received on George's phone saying "Can you let me in?"]

No comments:

Post a Comment