Thursday 21 February 2013

Questionaire Thriller

I asked 10 students aged between 16 and 18, five girls and five boys some quick opinions on what they would like to see in a thriller film.
I asked the 5 boys if they enjoyed watching thriller films and all 5 of them answered yes. The results i drew up from this was that i needed to make sure that my film was at least appealing to men if it didn't appeal to women.

I then asked the 5 girls the same question and not all the girls enjoyed watching thriller films. This result told me that it was mainly boys that enjoyed thriller films and a small handful of girls. I still want to make sure that my film can be watched by as many people as possible.
I wanted to know what they would want to happen at the end of the film or what do they enjoy the ending to be like. Most of the people i asked said they would most like a cliffhanger and secondly a twist. From this if i want to make my film something the audience would enjoy it has to have a cliffhanger with maybe a slight twist to it.


I wanted to know the best location to film my thriller film. I gave the people answering the questionaire 5 different choices and a "other" option where they could suggest any other ideas that i hadnt listed. The most popular was the house and the castle. Between the two i would be most likely to suggest filming the thriler film in a house as it would be easier to get access comapred to filming in a castle.

The type of music the people answering the questionaire said would be ideal for a thriller is dramatic and intense. This would be done to add depth and atmosphere to the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment